Great day! We are still having accidents here and there, but hitting the potty more than the floor. Eden is living naked…which is utterly adorable. The main hang up is poopy…she has yet to poopy in the potty. BUT, tomorrow Daddy will be home, and he can do wonders with his girls.
We have a few outings Saturday and Sunday, so not sure how that will effect potty training. Always an adventure! Again, Phil will be with us, so no worries. Right??
Oh, and Friday we met Eden’s Kids’ Day Out Teachers. When I told them we had started potty training, they said they will try to do what we are doing with Eden. Hmmmm. I neglected to tell them that I am letting her run around in the nude. Eh, we’ll just show up sans clothes…right? Perhaps not.
- Eventually, Eden will transition to wearing clothes. Any suggestions for transitioning?
- Ideas for encouraging her to poop in the potty? She’s pretty regular, so I know about when she likes to go. Tomorrow will try Heather Picciuti’s tip…potty in front of the TV. Any other tips?
- Pooping in the potty is intimidating…apparently.
- Gentle, patient perseverance pays off!
- Potty training is exhausting. TWICE this week, the girls and I have crashed for a three-hour nap. Both times I was “just going to rest for a sec.” Ha.
- So happy to have Phil for the tough stuff!