Three months! Our youngest is three months. Wow. That was fast.
At three months, Sweet Pea:
- smiles when she sees me or Phil. Swoooooon. (She smiles all the time…but really lights up when she sees one of us.)
- coos. Swooooooon.
- has found her thumb…and is working on getting it into her mouth. (Phil is vehemently opposed! I think everything she does is precious and perfect.)
- has grown so much. She is so long now!
- can down 6 oz of formula. Not. Too. Shabby.
- has gone 6 hours at night. So close to sleeping through the night.
- tracked me as I walked across the room.
- can hold her head up! Not for too long, but WOW, she is getting big.