Oh Sweet Pea! She is coming into her own. Up til this point, she’s been giggles and coos and joy and sweetness. Now, she’s adding a bit of spunk to the mix…which is utterly delightful. She’s on the verge, folks…she’s started on rice cereal…rolling over…and desperately wants to sit up…and crawl.
At six months, Sweet Pea:
- reaches for items she notices…top choice being her pacifier. Yea!! Game changer.
- tries to put her entire fist in her mouth…and can almost do it. Cool party trick.
- blows raspberries
- grunts and growls. Sooooo cute.
- is trying out rice cereal. She’s moved steadily up the consistency ladder…runny gruel to lumpy gruel.
- she is trying really hard to sit up on her own.
- wants to crawl! Not yet, missy.
- has expanded her crying repertoire to ANGRY cries…when she needs help to roll.
- clasps her hands together…a lot. Cute. Doc said it might be worrisome..an indication of few “syndromes.” Eh. Time will tell. Right??? (I’m totally not freaking out…totally.)
- is such a delight. Seriously…when I need a break from the cacophony that is our home…I sit alone on my bed with Sweet Pea…and breathe in her preciousness.