This sweet, snugly, round baby is doing her best to become a toddler. Within one month, she has moved from reclining to rolling to scooting to bear crawling to tripod-ing! And she’s on the edge of sitting up all by her wee self!
At seven months, Sweet Pea:
- ate some apple breakfast bar because I was busy talking to someone…not paying attention…and fed Denver’s snack to the wee babe. Ooops! She did not choke…and seemed to rather enjoy it. Whew.
- sleeps on her side now.
- can control her pacifier. Ahhhh. This little trick makes napping/sleeping so much easier!
- is eating so much…and by “eating,” I mean rice cereal. How did we get here?
- tries to feed herself.
- is all over the floor. She can roll, scoot…honestly, I don’t know how she does it…as she won’t crawl. Won’t. It’s probably because she does not have to crawl to get all over the floor!
- can sit in her high chair. I pack the sides with blankets to keep her upright. But she’s in a high chair…sniff, sniff.
- rolls, and roll, and rolls.
- visited the Picciuti Crew. She approves.
- scoots backwards…sorta.
- when she sleeps on her tummy, she turns her head toward her pacifier…for easy access.
- has mastered the tripod…two legs and one arm. She is trying so hard to walk! No crawling. Just walking.
- does a bear crawl…with her eyes on the prize. Must. Walk. Like. Big. Girls.